Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Super Power

MY SUPER POWER

If I could choose a super power, only one in the world, it would be the ability to control the wind. I could start or stop storms with a whim, get involved in the stock market and destroy my competition, or just fly myself to Mexico. There's also good money in wind power . I thought of psychic abilities or being able to see the future, but then nothing would be a surprise, and yeah, knowing what everyone was thinking would be great, but sometimes its better not to know what people are thinking.

4 comments:

Jonnnnnnnnnnnnn said...

Hey we should have a battle with our new found superpowers, but you would probably win because my superpower is quite pointless.

Dallon said...

I would just blow wind at you untill you dried up and cracked.

foxgurl7 said...

whooooaaaa dallina thats pretty cool man! lol :P

fskid said...

you know if u tried to fly urself to mexico or something like that ppl would get mad at you cuz its too windy. now no one would get mad at teleporting to somewhere because no one cares if you teleport because it dosnt effect anyone